IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nah!
CBS News:
The 2006 law also mandated that each line of business within the postal service set its prices at least high enough to break even. In other words, for the postal service to lose money on package delivery would be against the law.
As mentioned in the article, their problem is pension and health costs.
Under a 2006 law, it must pre-fund 75 years' worth of retiree health benefits. Neither the government nor private companies are required to do that.
They would be even worse off without Amazon business.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Gee. I wonder if an NHS would help with that.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Medicare for all would do it! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Menace REFUSES to fund USPS (!) - (Ashton) - (11)
         It's all about Jeff Bazos and Amazon using the Post Office for the "final mile". -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
             Concede that, such would fit entirely within his, "You don't Love me so I Hate you" M.O. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Could anyone imagine ... - (drook) - (1)
                     Yabut.. 'We learn from our misteaks™" Right? Ya don't do-Hitler ..Twice. -NT - (Ashton)
             Jeff Bazos and Amazon using the Post Office for the "final mile". subsidized by taxpayers -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                 Nah! - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Gee. I wonder if an NHS would help with that. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Medicare for all would do it! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 bs - (crazy) - (1)
                     Yeah . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Isn't it a funny coincidence that the blatant lies you spread are always blatant... - (CRConrad)

Sheer, unadultered, industrial-strength tinfoil-helmet alien-lizard-people drivel of the first degree.
49 ms