IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Probably the end of Iwethey, but not necessarily the world.
It depends largely on what the reaction to reinfection is. If the 80% that did not require hospitalization for round 1 stay out of the hospital for round 2 ... n, then the thing will eventually fade in the background and become just another variant of the common cold.

If nothing else, it may actually take care of the aging population problem in certain countries.
New Apropos.. Scott?
Your having borne all the overhead costs + ∞ Time-costs.. lo these many years: might 'we' send a few bucks? in this transition-to-next --> ?!?-clusterfuck ..and ongoing?

(There may be few of us pepetuals), but a few of us'ns have more Resources than others; fair IS Fair and like that).

Carrion ..let's not Be that..! ☯
New Appreciated, but...
It's really quite cheap, both in time and money. Drop in the bucket compared to my son's music lessons. :-P
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New ..yer a Prince amongst us horse-thieves ;^>
     So a while back Peter thought I was being hysterical about this. What do you think? - (mmoffitt) - (21)
         Probably the end of Iwethey, but not necessarily the world. - (scoenye) - (3)
             Apropos.. Scott? - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Appreciated, but... - (malraux) - (1)
                     ..yer a Prince amongst us horse-thieves ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
         In.Deed. - (Ashton)
         Being less eschatological would be good for you. -NT - (pwhysall) - (15)
             Jeez, Peter.. - (Ashton)
             Did you ever use that word before? - (crazy) - (13)
                 Not often, but yes. -NT - (pwhysall) - (12)
                     How did you originally discover it? - (crazy) - (3)
                         Re: How did you originally discover it? - (malraux)
                         No idea, but... - (pwhysall)
                         I knew that one, and as you all know, I never think. You learn words by reading lots of shit. - (CRConrad)
                     Have you used it appropriately yet? No. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         Reinfection probably isn't reinfection. - (malraux) - (6)
                             I'm dubious of that, too. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 Re: I'm dubious of that, too. - (malraux) - (4)
                                     (Dunno how you zeroed-in to such an al-punte Find.. c'est Magnifique!) - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         The DNC needs to draft him at their convention. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             Hmmm ✓✓ -NT - (Ashton)
                                     That's encouraging. Thanks. Added a link. - (mmoffitt)

China.
73 ms