IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New (Well.. they'd have to bleep the 'sleeping with Incitatus' scenes, I wot) at least for the Kiddies.
New I'm sure you know ... that's the point
--

Drew
New Our Puritan heritage never really goes away; as we speak: it's still in Murican-DNA.
Don't need to emulate Chinese--we were there first. (Last I heard, evangelicals are ~#1 in pron consumption,
despite holy efforts to ban same--there's a word for that).

Dunno the %abortions amidst the Pro-lifers--no reliable stats on the flagrantly hypocriticals.
New Incitatus... That's the one that in the end wasn't actually confirmed as a Senator, I take it?
Expand Edited by CRConrad June 30, 2020, 05:29:46 PM EDT
New Unclear, that.
Some of his/their descendants migrated to dis-US. That many such became Senators here, are oft depicted (by opponents) as the nether part of a horse..

Leaves the issue a bit neigh-saying ..not to put too bridling a point on it.
     Ted Cruz (R-TX), still an idiot - (lincoln) - (6)
         So just to be clear ... - (drook) - (5)
             (Well.. they'd have to bleep the 'sleeping with Incitatus' scenes, I wot) at least for the Kiddies. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                 I'm sure you know ... that's the point -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     Our Puritan heritage never really goes away; as we speak: it's still in Murican-DNA. - (Ashton)
                 Incitatus... That's the one that in the end wasn't actually confirmed as a Senator, I take it? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Unclear, that. - (Ashton)

The fat Penguin is back stage putting on her Valkyrie costume and warming up her voice, even as we speak.
73 ms