IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ted Cruz (R-TX), still an idiot
Ted Cruz Spends Pandemic Fuming About Lack Of Gayness In Chinese Movies

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is livid that China has censored homosexuality from American movies.

In an interview on Fox News, Cruz revealed that he is sponsoring new legislation to punish Hollywood studios who cooperate with Chinese censorship requirements.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New So just to be clear ...
... next time I see Caligula on NBC it will be the director's original artistic vision?
--

Drew
New (Well.. they'd have to bleep the 'sleeping with Incitatus' scenes, I wot) at least for the Kiddies.
New I'm sure you know ... that's the point
--

Drew
New Our Puritan heritage never really goes away; as we speak: it's still in Murican-DNA.
Don't need to emulate Chinese--we were there first. (Last I heard, evangelicals are ~#1 in pron consumption,
despite holy efforts to ban same--there's a word for that).

Dunno the %abortions amidst the Pro-lifers--no reliable stats on the flagrantly hypocriticals.
New Incitatus... That's the one that in the end wasn't actually confirmed as a Senator, I take it?
Expand Edited by CRConrad June 30, 2020, 05:29:46 PM EDT
New Unclear, that.
Some of his/their descendants migrated to dis-US. That many such became Senators here, are oft depicted (by opponents) as the nether part of a horse..

Leaves the issue a bit neigh-saying ..not to put too bridling a point on it.
     Ted Cruz (R-TX), still an idiot - (lincoln) - (6)
         So just to be clear ... - (drook) - (5)
             (Well.. they'd have to bleep the 'sleeping with Incitatus' scenes, I wot) at least for the Kiddies. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                 I'm sure you know ... that's the point -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     Our Puritan heritage never really goes away; as we speak: it's still in Murican-DNA. - (Ashton)
                 Incitatus... That's the one that in the end wasn't actually confirmed as a Senator, I take it? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Unclear, that. - (Ashton)

gconftool is used to control GConf from the command line.
165 ms