IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: all these protest pictures from california to michigan I notice something

Sen. Duckworth, during an interview on MSNBC’s “AM Joy” with host Joy Reid, was asked about Trump’s upcoming West Point address and the protesters outside the Thompson Center in Chicago. One of the handmade signs said “Arbeit Macht Frei, JB.”

That infamous phrase, cited through the decades to remember and invoke the horror of the Holocaust, was above the main entrance gate to the German Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland. It means “work makes one free.” Pritzker is Jewish.

“That Nazi slogan is not acceptable,” said Duckworth, who is Asian American.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/2020/5/3/21245730/sen-tammy-duckworth-nazi-slogan-stay-at-home-protest-gov-j-b-pritzker-chicago

I can't visualize a lot of brown people carrying a sign that says that.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New something about illinois and nazis they luv that state
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New See lincoln's Sig--maybe Chicagoans love them back (?) 'religiously'.
New Only Nazis could unite Midwesterners and Southerners.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     all these protest pictures from california to michigan I notice something - (boxley) - (8)
         Brown folk are the majority of those dying... - (a6l6e6x)
         2A is not for brown people, as well you know - (pwhysall) - (1)
             The first gun control law exists because some of them got uppity about their 2A rights -NT - (drook)
         That's why Trump told Michigan's Gov to "cut a deal with them." -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Re: all these protest pictures from california to michigan I notice something - (lincoln) - (3)
             something about illinois and nazis they luv that state -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 See lincoln's Sig--maybe Chicagoans love them back (?) 'religiously'. -NT - (Ashton)
                 Only Nazis could unite Midwesterners and Southerners. -NT - (mmoffitt)

The last time he socialized with us, he got flamed like a mosquito in a bug zapper.
40 ms