IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes. Sorry baby.
On the other hand when Bjr was driving about 3 months I let him drive my Millennia (loved that car).

He drove through a parking lot puddle at a high rate of speed while I was screaming to slow down. Of course that puddle was hiding a very deep hole which cracked my rim. $700 to replace.
New That drives me insane
At least one of my daughters has picked up that same habit from their mother: If I holler, "Stop!" that means they have to finish whatever they're doing really fast.

Yesterday we unloaded the groceries and the oldest daughter and I were downstairs putting the meat in the freezer. I saw her about to put a pack of steaks down on a chair and was worried it would leak blood on the upholstery, so I said, "Wait a second!" She threw the pack down and said, "What?! What is it?!"
--

Drew
New Bene Gesserit voice of authority
If I felt there was a dangerous situation and I needed to direct a command to the first wife, I would. She would react immediately. I mean turn the car in whatever direction I said hit the brakes whatever. Afterwards she was furious at herself (and me) for actually following those directions just because she didn't like the concept of what it represented.

That voice may have worked on the kids up until around age 6 or 7. After that they would just laugh at it.
New I imagine I'd sound a bit different if I thought it were actually dangerous
Fortunately I don't have many opportunities to test the theory.
--

Drew
New Now I just shut my eyes
     IreadLRPD - (lincoln) - (5)
         Yes. Sorry baby. - (crazy) - (4)
             That drives me insane - (drook) - (3)
                 Bene Gesserit voice of authority - (crazy) - (2)
                     I imagine I'd sound a bit different if I thought it were actually dangerous - (drook) - (1)
                         Now I just shut my eyes -NT - (crazy)

None more embeddeder, I'd say.
66 ms