IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New College days.
Way back in the late 1970s and early 1980s my college mates and I used to discuss the potential for World War IV. Our consensus was that if it came, it would be fought over access to clean drinking water. I've not moved much from that position since.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Close-enough, but: that #1 Huge-aspect can be folded into the likely Root-cause.
The Population Bomb of 1968

(Most likely read by the usual minority /in preaching to the Choir) who actually Can, Do read).
And this be 'Murica: after the press ink + Attention span: no words needed.

{But there's Hope, next} T'other day I asked a ~20ish lass: ~(May I ask you a question?
{sure..} "Have you ever heard of 'the Weimar Republic?'" ..and this time: I got ... a Yes!
(With body language as did not suggest ego- involvement masking-a-No, I wot).

OTOH i've told self not-to accumulate Stats on this Test-query of n-years--let's just say that she was one-in-a handful or two.
The life of a Policeman amateur-Statistician is not a very jolly one.

:PS: But did we not ~All FAIL: (after all.. those.. Dystopian coloring books): to forsee how UNimaginably-soon?
that a psychotic Man-child could [SIMULTANEOUSLY!] shit-talk so effectively as to become Number-One--still retain his Throne whilst daily displaying sheer-Madness: [ETC] and this One-homo-sap woulld endanger the entire population (really, of The World) and the PLANET-itself: (and note that not one of these words is hyperbolic)

Enough Mea Culpas to tar the Most-of-usn's, I wot.
Expand Edited by Ashton May 1, 2020, 07:27:05 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton May 1, 2020, 07:29:53 PM EDT
     Thought you were up-to-date on all the Clusterfucks ahead? Try: WATER - (Ashton) - (3)
         They're just waiting for the price to get high enough to be worth fighting over -NT - (drook)
         College days. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Close-enough, but: that #1 Huge-aspect can be folded into the likely Root-cause. - (Ashton)

No manual entry for lrpd
65 ms