IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I thought Republicans were "pro life"
silly me:

On Monday night, he once again joined Tucker Carlson (who is also calling for people to go back to work now) to make believe he was totally correct, and that science has been horribly wrong.

"Sorry to say I was right on this," Patrick said.

As expected Patrick has no idea what science is or means, especially in the context of a pandemic.

“I mean, at the end of January, Dr. Fauci, who I have great respect for, said this wasn’t a big issue. Three weeks later, we’re going to lose two million people. Another few weeks later it was one to 200,000,” Patrick said. “Now it’s under 60,000. And we’ve had the wrong numbers, the wrong science and I don’t blame them, but let’s face reality of where we are.”

Projections are just that — they are called projections for reason. Just because the number of deaths hasn't hit the worst case scenario — yet — doesn't mean science has been wrong. If anything, it's been totally correct, and morons like Trump and Dan Patrick horribly wrong.

Patrick believes that 43,000 Americans who have died from this pandemic is chump change. Yet, it's the leading cause of death in the U.S.

Patrick continued, “What I said when I was with you that night, there are more important things than living, and that is saving this country for my children and my grandchildren and saving this country for all of us,.”

He said, “And I don’t want to die. Nobody wants to die but we’ve got to take some risks and get back in the game and get this country back up and running.”

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/04/tx-lt-governor-once-again-calls-old-people

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New not your life /me runs :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New LRP{sigh}Dee: We're talking "filled with angry bees" levels of agony.
     I thought Republicans were "pro life" - (lincoln) - (2)
         not your life /me runs :-) -NT - (boxley)
         LRP{sigh}Dee: We're talking "filled with angry bees" levels of agony. -NT - (Ashton)

It's one thing to know they're coming...
32 ms