IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New alaska covid opening ideas
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Oh. Well, then. If he *THINKS* so, it must be so.
These stores are a good way to test a large sample of people (the employees) who have daily contact with many members of the general public. Did they experience a higher-than-normal incidence of coronavirus cases?

Of course. Why bother with actual testing? We have a Costco!

I may be wrong, but I think more than 90% of Anchorage’s shoppers have probably visited those stores one or more times during this shutdown.

At least he admits he "may be wrong." What the FUCK is this? Do you know how to spell "science" because citing this kind of non-scientific garbage doesn't suggest you do. How did he decide they had no cases? NOWHERE in the article does he say how these alleged non-infected people were tested. There are a *ton* of infected people who are asymptomatic, so I'm sure the vaunted asshole who wrote this opinion piece had everyone tested. No? Color me shocked. Where's his report on all the contact tracing he did with customers and employees? This guy is a moron.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New same guy that promised new neighborhood ice rinks, tore the old ones down
then told us to go fuck ourselves
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     alaska covid opening ideas - (boxley) - (2)
         Oh. Well, then. If he *THINKS* so, it must be so. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             same guy that promised new neighborhood ice rinks, tore the old ones down - (boxley)

...introduce an "if", and you're down the slippery slope. You add "for", and it's an avalanche. Then the "while" falls on you, and you're buried.
36 ms