IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New southern "Christians" in action

An Alabama family was turned away from a shelter as storms raged through the area because they did not have enough masks amid the coronavirus pandemic, WHNT News reported.

[...]

One family from Crossville, Ala., was denied entry to a shelter Sunday because they did not have enough face masks for every person with them.

“The guy actually opened the door, he motioned, do you have a mask? I held up my mask. I said I have one mask, I can put it on the child. He motioned no and shut the door,” one woman said who she tried to enter a Crossville shelter. She was accompanied by her daughter and 3-year-old granddaughter.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/492998-alabama-family-without-enough-masks-turned-away-from-shelter-as

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New where are the xians mentioned in the article?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Huddled with the Red-necks allowing newest genocide of The Indians from whom they stole their land?
New inside the bunker

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     southern "Christians" in action - (lincoln) - (3)
         where are the xians mentioned in the article? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Huddled with the Red-necks allowing newest genocide of The Indians from whom they stole their land? -NT - (Ashton)
             inside the bunker -NT - (lincoln)

Check out Elimidate.. but not right after a meal, OK?
37 ms