IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did an early morning pre-weekend market run . . .
. . 'cause my herb drawer was ready for the compost bin.

I went to Super King, and saw that toilet paper was now in massive supply, but I'm adequately stocked. Paper Napkins were in moderate supply, but there's still a shortage of Paper Towels - everywhere.

Meats and vegetables have never been in short supply around here, but cleaning products, other than laundry detergent, are still mostly missing. Profiteers are selling Comet Cleanser on eBay for over $8 per can.

As of today, it is not permitted to enter any store in Los Angeles County without wearing a mask. LA City instituted that a week ago.
New Heh..
Thought that the Goddess-of-prescience had failed me ..re TP. Then looked around basement--Aha! unopened big package, bought just-before the Hoarders came out, servicing The Eloi.

Have Comet; no prescience re a Case, though.. (then I could retire on the Value-added; ..oh! Wait)
Das Kapital... don't trust your Home to it, evah.. nor count on any sharing-Conscience? of the Masses, here.
New Comet was looking like 3 to 4 weeks . . .
. . but I found a cleaning supplies wholesaler who had a slightly different version (red and blue can, not green) in good supply, so I bought a case. Apparently this version has an added deodorizer.
New (Spoiled US-consumer: "..well ..if'n it ain't Green ..it's not keen".)
     Did an early morning pre-weekend market run . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
         Heh.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Comet was looking like 3 to 4 weeks . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 (Spoiled US-consumer: "..well ..if'n it ain't Green ..it's not keen".) -NT - (Ashton)

Unfortunately, the hard part is moderation...
66 ms