IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep. Unfortunately he was in a nursing home.
As said earlier today, nursing homes are the virus's dream location.

AP news article:
“A publicly funded nursing home is a virus’s dream,” said Dr. Jim Wright, Canterbury’s medical director. “It is the best place for a virus to be. People are close together. Their immune systems are compromised. It is just a tinderbox for that match.”
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New thats why I am eyeballing a motel6 next to a liquor store for my final days.
cheaper as well
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Thought you had your bridge picked out
--

Drew
New too far from the liquor store
also it got washed out in the floods last year
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Welcome to our Exclusive club.
Way-back--when the sky seemed to be imminently-falling-like-now: I had saved up a few Maple Leaf coins; pondered wtf to put these 'securely'. Decided upon the retail box for Aspirn or like that, in a space with similar detritus.
Then ... many months later, forgot how-t-f. I'd put that scenario together, random searches a FAIL.
[Yes: Duh..)

Months later ..was on that shelf for something ..in process moved That box.. It was Heavy {you fucking-Idiot!} was amongst the milder expletives, of course).
One never knoze when early-senility shall strike. Now.. w.f.F did I put? the PW for the Swiss Bank Account.
Aha! ..in the Swiss Cheese wrapper, of course.
     Game of Life - Over - (scoenye) - (5)
         Yep. Unfortunately he was in a nursing home. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             thats why I am eyeballing a motel6 next to a liquor store for my final days. - (boxley) - (3)
                 Thought you had your bridge picked out -NT - (drook) - (2)
                     too far from the liquor store - (boxley) - (1)
                         Welcome to our Exclusive club. - (Ashton)

You have mushrooms walking around. What do you expect?
249 ms