IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Another prop fpr Gov. Newsom (every 12-noon al-punte Hour: on our 'Status'.)
(Never pontificating, patronizing via aching-simplification--nor scapegoating, etc.) Zero 'Oratorios'-sans music.
Only rarely IME have I heare Any POL--however charismatic or boyish-Hunk--stay the course of that koan

1) Say what you are now going to describe/discuss
2) Accomplish that, succinctly and striving for pellucid--even where explanation is about complex matters.
3) Summarize what was just said--either re Importance or because complexity exists.
4) Neatly segue to Next, often a peripheral topic relevant to last

Most of this (like--replies to Qs) extemporaneously /no reading ot Others' scripts

He is the Anti-Drumpf personified; this easily determined. What. If. CA had a DJT-clone: What if these [absent, of course] dailies and all else:
replaced by echoes of the Menace's full-blowhard anti-Facts. (Can't dwell there unless yer a masochist).

Lucky CA ..the many-other Poor Bastards locales get: decayed-wordsalad, intravenously.
New Nit: OPBs largely deserve it.
There are three types of people who live in such places:

1) People who were born there.
2) People who are married to people who were born there.
3) The completely incompetent.

Note: A sizable amount of people are in both groups 1 and 3.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New i suspect there's a Venn chart (replacing a dart-board)--for that discussion ;^>
of the ilk, "though the moon is smaller than the earth it''s farther away"..;^>
Expand Edited by Ashton April 14, 2020, 05:41:50 PM EDT
New :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Another prop fpr Gov. Newsom (every 12-noon al-punte Hour: on our 'Status'.) - (Ashton) - (3)
         Nit: OPBs largely deserve it. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             i suspect there's a Venn chart (replacing a dart-board)--for that discussion ;^> - (Ashton) - (1)
                 :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Sanctioned by GRR.
44 ms