IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New good argument here
“To me, it’s give me a random dog catcher versus Trump, and I’m going to vote for the random dog catcher,” he said. “...But if you say, ‘Get excited’ about a random dog catcher, you don’t know about or has a bad record, no I’m not legally obligated to get excited.”
try that one on yer kids

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/492061-cenk-uygur-assumption-progressives-need-to-get-excited-about-biden-is-wrong
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New tl;dr ... "WIll pick the rabid-one, drooling but not vicious: over ____" FIFY
     "The Democratic Party Must Harness the Legitimate Rage of Americans. Otherwise, the Right Will - (Ashton) - (36)
         strawman up straw man down rhetoric goes round and round -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             ..yet always we-can-Count.. on You to be irrelevant, obtusely. ... Carrion. - (Ashton)
         One thing in the Red 2021 that belongs in the Blue 2021 now that it's Biden. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
             That's the MM I remember. - (Another Scott) - (32)
                 Easy riposte (or re-post?) ... "We'll see what happens.. ..." -NT - (Ashton)
                 Re: That's the MM I remember. - (pwhysall)
                 I didn't say I wouldn't vote for him. But, I'm realistic. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                     "Only 4 more years" - (malraux) - (11)
                         Trump has already suggested . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         She's still in her 20's. I suppose she figures she has time. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                             That's not unique to America -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                 In how many places have you lived? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     Fair question - (drook) - (1)
                                         Your comment claimed knowledge not necessarily at your disposal. - (mmoffitt)
                             Pre or post 25? -NT - (crazy) - (4)
                                 Why? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     Missed this a while ago, sorry - (crazy) - (2)
                                         No worries. Looking back, the reason for your question was obvious. I'm sorry. And post. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Nevertheless.. - (Ashton)
                     Joe isn't the enemy. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         No, he's not. He's more like Switzerland. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     good argument here - (boxley) - (1)
                         tl;dr ... "WIll pick the rabid-one, drooling but not vicious: over ____" FIFY -NT - (Ashton)
                 And, BTW, does *anyone* believe he'll go after *anyone* from the previous admin/Senate? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                     Yes. - (Ashton)
                     Don't we have an Attorney General and Justice Department for things like that? - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         [You imagine that this cabal Cares about 'Procedures', at all?] - (Ashton) - (1)
                             I have no doubt that Donnie is going to continue to break things. - (Another Scott)
                         well, will the new one stand on the tarmac and take orders from the ex-president? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                             Yeah, just like they made a fortune on White Water. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 was pocket change unlike what they took in from the russian ogliarches -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     ..[oblig] "What? that was nothing! compared-with - (Ashton)
                             A few days ago you could put together a cogent thought - (crazy)
                             Oh look, another long-debunked right-wing talking point. Surprise, surprise. - (CRConrad)
                         You mean like Holder? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             But.. but... - (Ashton)

Certainly, as long as they don't require any treatment.
93 ms