IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Only 4 more years"
Wow, that's depressing. We can fall a lot further than we already have in 4 more years.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Trump has already suggested . . .
. . that he should get more than 4 more years. It may take military action to get him out of the White House.
New She's still in her 20's. I suppose she figures she has time.
And, like her, I recall being a lot less inclined to compromise on my principles when I was in my 20's. America will drive that unwillingness to compromise on one's principles out of anyone, if they want to eat.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New That's not unique to America
--

Drew
New In how many places have you lived?
bcnu,
Mikem

New Fair question
I haven't lived in Russia, where they had (have?) gulags for those who tried to maintain their principles.

Nor in China where they move a party member into your bed to make sure you toe the line

Nor in any of the banana republics where people simply disappear.

So what was your point?
--

Drew
New Your comment claimed knowledge not necessarily at your disposal.
Americans love to do that. It's an extension of "We're the Greatest Nation on Earthâ„¢." I didn't want to accuse you of that without knowing if you had, in fact, at least some first hand experience living in other places from which to draw upon.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Pre or post 25?
New Why?
bcnu,
Mikem

New Missed this a while ago, sorry
Because 25 is brain pruning. 25 is when you're an actual adult.
New No worries. Looking back, the reason for your question was obvious. I'm sorry. And post. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

New Nevertheless..
Early on, a friend--opining about an involvement with one such age, said,
NEVER! 'date a 25(ish?) woman'.. ~~"they are in transition to --> they know not what; emotions want You to believe that
--that pillow talk is Who-they-Are. 'Taint-so, McGee'". .... etc.

(With later experience(s) I could neither confirm/deny but .. callow-yout ensures that 'the advice' won't be heeded.)
And he was right-enough, that I've Recalled the point ... ever since. YMMV
     "The Democratic Party Must Harness the Legitimate Rage of Americans. Otherwise, the Right Will - (Ashton) - (36)
         strawman up straw man down rhetoric goes round and round -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             ..yet always we-can-Count.. on You to be irrelevant, obtusely. ... Carrion. - (Ashton)
         One thing in the Red 2021 that belongs in the Blue 2021 now that it's Biden. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
             That's the MM I remember. - (Another Scott) - (32)
                 Easy riposte (or re-post?) ... "We'll see what happens.. ..." -NT - (Ashton)
                 Re: That's the MM I remember. - (pwhysall)
                 I didn't say I wouldn't vote for him. But, I'm realistic. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                     "Only 4 more years" - (malraux) - (11)
                         Trump has already suggested . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         She's still in her 20's. I suppose she figures she has time. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                             That's not unique to America -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                 In how many places have you lived? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     Fair question - (drook) - (1)
                                         Your comment claimed knowledge not necessarily at your disposal. - (mmoffitt)
                             Pre or post 25? -NT - (crazy) - (4)
                                 Why? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     Missed this a while ago, sorry - (crazy) - (2)
                                         No worries. Looking back, the reason for your question was obvious. I'm sorry. And post. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Nevertheless.. - (Ashton)
                     Joe isn't the enemy. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         No, he's not. He's more like Switzerland. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     good argument here - (boxley) - (1)
                         tl;dr ... "WIll pick the rabid-one, drooling but not vicious: over ____" FIFY -NT - (Ashton)
                 And, BTW, does *anyone* believe he'll go after *anyone* from the previous admin/Senate? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                     Yes. - (Ashton)
                     Don't we have an Attorney General and Justice Department for things like that? - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         [You imagine that this cabal Cares about 'Procedures', at all?] - (Ashton) - (1)
                             I have no doubt that Donnie is going to continue to break things. - (Another Scott)
                         well, will the new one stand on the tarmac and take orders from the ex-president? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                             Yeah, just like they made a fortune on White Water. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 was pocket change unlike what they took in from the russian ogliarches -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     ..[oblig] "What? that was nothing! compared-with - (Ashton)
                             A few days ago you could put together a cogent thought - (crazy)
                             Oh look, another long-debunked right-wing talking point. Surprise, surprise. - (CRConrad)
                         You mean like Holder? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             But.. but... - (Ashton)

The early Romans had more gods than I have had watery stools.
74 ms