IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Republicans have been offering . . .
. . 5X matching for days now.
New They're keeping it up!
About three pleas per hour for money to catch up to the Democrats, but they're down to 2x matching now

The Trump organization seemed to also be short, but would never admit it, but they're back to the normal 2 to 3 pleas per day.
New I cleaned up my mailboxes at 11:30 last night.
This morning, at 8:30, there were already 15 desperate pleas for cash from the Repos.
Only one from Trump, but the day is still young.
New Lucky you!
I get lots and lots of political fundraising e-mails, too. It makes up about 99% of the 110,000 messages in my personal (Thunderbird) InBox. I just ignore them. It's not even worth taking the time to throw them in the trash.

Maybe when I get caught up on everything else, I'll prune my InBox...

Cheers,
Scott.
     Republicans have fund raising problems? - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
         Now that's what I call an ^Uplifting^ message, amidst the sturm und drang :-) - (Ashton)
         It's happening for the first time! - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
             Finally some numbers. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Good, good. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     The Republicans have been offering . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         They're keeping it up! - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             I cleaned up my mailboxes at 11:30 last night. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Lucky you! - (Another Scott)
             Wreched excess! - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                 I'm surprised it went down that far. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                     I get the same thing with investment opportunities. - (Andrew Grygus)
                     The people making the calls don't care if you're on a list or not. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         One criteria to add to the list: call from an unknown number and they don't leave a voicemail -NT - (drook)
                         The robocalling outfits must all have the COVID. - (Andrew Grygus)
                         For reasons I can't go into, if area code 202 appears at work, I have to answer it. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Chuckle. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 nother calling mmoffit :-) I have the same problem -NT - (boxley)
                 Thanks! for a spot of Wonderfulness amidst the daily detritus :-) When it hits '$100M'--pop a cork. -NT - (Ashton)

But if you draw a bow, draw the STRONG-est! YEEEEESSS! And if you use an arrow, use the LONGEST! OH YES!!
110 ms