IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New PBS News: Taiwan performance: the Gold Standard
This `10-min essay completely demonstrates their
1) mistrust of (China's in the event) forthrightness--they heard of 'an outbreak'; in ~ 5 days China activated (silently) its Command Center [Hmm...] etc.
2) ever since Saar: hospitals there must have 30 days supplies, across-the board.

(but few States have the Absence of ... even the mental capability of 'Leadership'-at Top
Mike's Sig ... never more al punte, eh?
New Saw that. Taiwan's competence in action.
What I wonder about is whether cultural differences would make what they did difficult to do here.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Not difficult, impossible
All it takes is one asshole or moron to not cooperate and the virus jumps. I'd say we've got at least 10% of these people.

30 million people who won't cooperate. No amount of evidence will persuade. Do we shoot them at a distance? Do we lock them up and incur them infecting you?
New Precísamente truthiness: Look up 'Typhoid Mary' ..for the Sad-Win:
(Yes, likely you know that tale, but some I've queried 'never heard of her')--such is yout'.

The Dis-U.S. ... may All-of-These follow-up, have huge meetings ... and save Gaiea/whatever, the trouble of
Decimation via other means. 10% oughtta Do It, but my data is fuzzy.
New Similar in S Korea
They too learned their lessons from SARS and MERS. Hospital staff dealing with infected patients have full hazmat gear. No faffing about with gowns and masks.

But Taiwan is being ignored by the WHO so any knowledge to be gained from their response is being suppressed from the official channels.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52088167
New Yep, it's a renegade province of China.
And needs to stay independent.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New It's the other way around.
Taiwan is the last outpost of the legitimate government of China, since the communist usurpers took over the mainland.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     PBS News: Taiwan performance: the Gold Standard - (Ashton) - (6)
         Saw that. Taiwan's competence in action. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Not difficult, impossible - (crazy) - (1)
                 Precísamente truthiness: Look up 'Typhoid Mary' ..for the Sad-Win: - (Ashton)
         Similar in S Korea - (scoenye) - (2)
             Yep, it's a renegade province of China. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 It's the other way around. - (CRConrad)

I invite this riffraff to my house every year?
79 ms