IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Anyone but me miss the Trump v Yamiche Alcindor clash yesterday?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New We've already seen the 'Road Taken': it was to the Cassandra Crossing©
(LRPee-onD: "Minimal oversight is seen as more expensive and odious than frequent disaster.")
As all sentient ones have converged upon> the root-causes plus the added Putin-playbook: Continuance of Subversion of the U.S. by Mitch+Menace et alia--succeeding.
What must be sheer Madness, today--as. if. all the above were moot--redounds-in-idiocy, such as Reply just below the Money-quote in that link:
I agree with the President. I'm really tired of doomsday democrats. For one thing, stress reduces our ability to fight off pathogens.

(Which may be yan Proof: All generalizations are false (including this one)). The Real-est 'root cause' of everything Coming --->
is the millions who are Just Like This Example. (noting, natch the utterly self-cancelling 'logic' of the mindless)

I don't see even a glimmer-of-Hope that
1) Anyone in the WH has the Guts to make Amendment 25 Happen, ergo
2) Millions of heaped, dead, soon-to-be-burned in pyres, bodies ..appears unStoppable.
3) The prospects of any-form-of Election /'election' in Nov dim by the hour. The faux-'election' (or its Indefinite Postponement)
--as DJT's default when, 'a landslide-for-Me' appears evanescent.
4) There is no 4. Maybe 2nd Amendment? were there any Heroes extant, still.
(Mobs converging on WH? machine-gunned to "save them from 'infection'"-perfect DJT logic.

As in final days in Berlin 1945: the still-living may well find selves envying the already dead. Hyperbolic? "We'll See".
You Cannot execute n! asinine actions-in-succession) and anticipate Pollyanna-on-a-prancing steed: riding in with the Seventh Cavalry, now can you?
[Am glad I have my metaphysical shit ~together] ... my blood Px is normal, despite this Soap Opera with the mangiest-plot, submerging all Hollywood RR-movies.
The Bard tried to reveal this Truth: "It's all Theater!" Innit?
BUT... there's Always ... ... the utterly-Un-expected! :-)
Expand Edited by Ashton March 30, 2020, 06:14:31 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton March 30, 2020, 06:15:04 PM EDT
New NBC local stuffed him where the sun don't shine
They cut him off mid-broadcast last week when he started the Tom Brady ramble. Since then it's been "the president started his briefing. If you want to follow, switch to channel XYZ".
     Anyone but me miss the Trump v Yamiche Alcindor clash yesterday? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         We've already seen the 'Road Taken': it was to the Cassandra Crossing© - (Ashton)
         NBC local stuffed him where the sun don't shine - (scoenye)

Coding all day leaves you in a state of mild aphasia as you look at people's faces while they're speaking and you don't know they've finished because there's no semicolon.
88 ms