IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We're fine so far. Thanks for asking.
I, too, am telecommuting. Our entire little company, with the exception of a couple of folks, are on week three of mandatory telecommuting with no fixed end date. It is a rare, exceptionally sane policy. My wife is an office NP and has had her hours cut in half. So, at least some folks understand what "non-essential healthcare" means. It's a big bite out of our budget, but we'll manage and we recognize how lucky we are. TBH, knowing she'll see fewer patients these days gives me more than a little comfort.

I can't read too much news these days and I damned sure cannot stand to watch any video of the mouth breather in the White House. It's gotten to where the mere images of Rand Paul, Moscow Mitch, Pense or the Donald cause me to convulse. ;0(

Hang in there.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Got some news today...
Someone at our facility was tested positive for C-19. They cleaned his spaces when they heard he had symptoms, and again when the tests came back positive.

Different building, etc., so I'm not directly affected.

I suspect that more will be positive in coming weeks though. It's everywhere. :-(

I'm sorry to hear that your family finances are being impacted. With any luck, the boffins will find a treatment and an antibody test soon. And a vaccine soon, too!

Virginia is on "lockdown" until June 10. MD and DC too (though the dates may be different.)

Hang in there. Everyone!

Wash your hands!!

Cheers,
Scott.
     BoJo tests positive. - (Another Scott) - (5)
         OT: How are you? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Doing well. Telecommuting. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 We're fine so far. Thanks for asking. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Got some news today... - (Another Scott)
         But alack and alas, he recovered. -NT - (CRConrad)

You're pretending to think.
72 ms