IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So who wants in on the virus pool?
Who here thinks they can last x amount of time before infection? No money on the line, just egoboo.

I'm gonna get it. M is a nurse, she touches people all the time, they gave her a single crap mask a week ago.

I feel fine.

Quit smoking 2 weeks before I heard about the virus. About 10 years of damage.

High BP. Occasionally crazy dangerous high, then drops back to just high.

Soooo, good chance M brings it home in the next 3 weeks, another week to show up in me, and another 5 days till I need a vent.

33 days. Means about 15 doublings until then.

Vents will be used up.

Nice knowing you guys.
New matter of time here 4 millenials in the house with a very vague notion of what social
distancing is. 2 months past a bronchial infection that almost put me in the hospital. Matter of time.
However I have survived dengue fever and malaria so who knows?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley March 28, 2020, 07:41:47 PM EDT
New Well, even Dr. Anthony S. Fauci is projecting 200K deaths.
Unless we all really get serious about limiting the spread.

But frankly, at some point it will be too late and over 100 million of us will get infected and a million will not survive.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New ~ditto on that Time-line; too many nincompoops travel in tribes.. /blindfolded.
     So who wants in on the virus pool? - (crazy) - (3)
         matter of time here 4 millenials in the house with a very vague notion of what social - (boxley)
         Well, even Dr. Anthony S. Fauci is projecting 200K deaths. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             ~ditto on that Time-line; too many nincompoops travel in tribes.. /blindfolded. -NT - (Ashton)

You didn't need to share.
59 ms