IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New IN-F*CKING-CREDIBLE.
Trump's response to the novel coronavirus pandemic may be behind his higher overall approval rating. Americans give the president generally positive reviews for his handling of the situation, with 60% approving and 38% disapproving. Ninety-four percent of Republicans, 60% of independents and 27% of Democrats approve of his response.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/298313/president-trump-job-approval-rating.aspx

I hate this country's people.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Republican voters in particular are Believers.
Voting Republican cannot be supported by logic, it can only be supported by belief. A Believer cannot logically assess anything that impinges on their belief - any violation would threaten their entire belief structure. The structure must remain totally intact or it will crumble traumatically.

Why so many Believers? There's a church on practically every block in this country. What they teach is belief, belief and only belief. That's how Paul based his church, on total dependence in belief. Paul's church may be "Christian", but it is not related to the teachings of Jesus, it is a parody of the teachings of Jesus.
New You don't know me well enough to hate me
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Fair play to you. 60% then. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Statistics joke ...
NERD!!!!!
--

Drew
New Irascible LRPD explains:
They're a cornered rat, and quite frankly, I think they have rabies to boot. I'd rather not get too close to them.

Query: can a mask protect from Rabies?
If Not: we're all Fucked (or is that redundant already?)

(Frankly, I settle for a general overlay:
~How should? a person behave, within a Fascist-Theocracy led by a certifiable Moron (?)
..alas, this calls for 'situational ethics'; one must not use Gunz over another's failure to pass-the-butter,
while the others are preying.
Expand Edited by Ashton March 25, 2020, 06:53:15 PM EDT
New They have to bite you
Don't let anyone sporting a [MK]AGA hat come within biting distance. (Hmm. Looks like the 6' COVID-19 distance should keep you safe from that scourge too...)
New "This is immediately dreadful."
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New "Too late, some of us have already taken offense."
Regards,
-scott
New I was all upset until I remembered I'm on Verizon and it doesn't fucking matter anyway.
--

Drew
New I like when things catch fire and explode, which means I do not have your best interests in mind.
Regards,
-scott
     IN-F*CKING-CREDIBLE. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
         Republican voters in particular are Believers. - (Andrew Grygus)
         You don't know me well enough to hate me -NT - (hnick) - (2)
             Fair play to you. 60% then. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Statistics joke ... - (drook)
         Irascible LRPD explains: - (Ashton) - (5)
             They have to bite you - (scoenye)
             "This is immediately dreadful." -NT - (malraux) - (3)
                 "Too late, some of us have already taken offense." -NT - (malraux) - (2)
                     I was all upset until I remembered I'm on Verizon and it doesn't fucking matter anyway. -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         I like when things catch fire and explode, which means I do not have your best interests in mind. -NT - (malraux)

Trouble with a capital "T" and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!
207 ms