IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New India? Judging by current ethnonationalist pogroms of Muslims, they refuse to join the post-WW2 era.
New Via population-density numbers heard this PM
thence description of its far-substandard (in Rupees-per-person spent) ... the pandering to Let's All Go-all "Let's You and Him Fightâ„¢"
may shortly create an Exponential-to-Die-For {ackshully within--to put a fine point on it).

Zealots everywhere-just now must be oiling up getting ready to welcome each's personal R[a]upturing Out fantasy
..sorta like those no-eyebrows/wide-eyed folk a while back, planning to join a circling Mothership. After seppuku.
(Seems like 'Mad Max' was a virtual romp in the park: compared with what the vox populi can really fucking-Do). In extremis.
     A death in India - (rcareaga) - (7)
         That was just the rapist - (scoenye) - (6)
             'We Are The BEST".. ... Hmmm, where do we hear thst stated. endlessly--on a microphone? - (Ashton)
             That attitude is consistent with my anecdotal experience w/most Indian men I've met. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 As I recall, some Indian brothers share a wife. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     Post-COVID.. ... - (Ashton) - (2)
                         India? Judging by current ethnonationalist pogroms of Muslims, they refuse to join the post-WW2 era. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Via population-density numbers heard this PM - (Ashton)

Courage is your greatest present need.
34 ms