IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't think it'll make any difference.
Poll: Half of Americans approve of Trump’s coronavirus response

I must confess I have at long last found something to agree with the Orange One about. I, too, would love to see "packed churches" on Easter Sunday. It's selfish, I know, as I never come into contact with those types. Nor do my kin, thankfully. But can you imagine a more target rich environment? And if the death rate does turn out to be 4 or 5 per cent, so much the better.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New ..I see.. ... I SEE!
Scenario: (one of n-)
Setting:

You have gone to D.C. (..some cockamamie reason as seemed OK at the time. To a mathematician).
Necessarily you're clad in one of the hastily-contrived Star-warz knock-off space-suits with-filters etc.
Natch you want to peep The White [-Death] House (mayhap for the refrain which the monkey-brain has set to a tune?) and familiar to
all levels of er, Math: the locus of *points ..with doggerel sorta~like? L-of-P awk Awk!
* well, the locus of pointy-heads creating the many months of heaped-dead-bodies.. thence daily cooings of, "It-It-It's almost.. Over, Folks!"
(Looney Tunes & Melodies playing background, on that now familiar/dreaded daily signature-TV-spot).

(You focus on the hyperbola natch: your entire adventure being fucking-hyperbolic, right?)

Usually the place is the-very-model-of impregnable bastille (with bastards) but this be Body Collection Day. The big truck slowly drives through the razor-wired gate (and you have grabbed the hand-hold at rear, your Mama having no stupid cheeldruns) and your attire suits the Suits-assembled scene inside the new walls--meant to keep the Inmates-In, not-so-much the other way, anymore. (Lynch-mobs had been expected), but it seems that too-many dropped out at appointed time: there was something neat-o on Tee Vee, Ex: The 'Nicks -vs- The Crips, a switchblade spectacular for the kiddies--ever since Sesame Street was banned as being Traitorously-Democrat-sounding.

Inside: as you wander about with shivers, you encounter an oval-door? [should be..] well, portal-orifice to That Room which-may-not be named/Security is All. And.. There! He IS, nostrils (with a few flakes attached=='normal'; cf. the aforementioned Mr. Edroso's send-ups). You ID-self as a Messenger from The Capo of All Capos who was sent just to shake HIS hand. Yours being gloved, his-Not: the *правда сыворотки has been administered-by-handshake (and glove). You thanked him for his wise suggestion about (er, church-roster-decimation) but more simply, given his familiarity only with two-syllable words and the oxymoron-destroyed Incredible!.

.. ... as your recorder captures every slurred syl-lab'-le ... you Give-self that greeting, oft to one's pet.. What a Good Boy! am I.

[All now know the postlude, the past being prelude within the jelloware of millions]
...the parade, the Nobel's (newly-minted) It's-About-Fucking-Time! Medal--embossed, all in 26-karat Aurum (it's better-than the common 100%, natch).

{Sorry ..hadn't had AM coffee yet} ..but we Can grab the dream-stuff from not-very-awake, eh?
* Truth Serum
New I don't think the maths works that way.
An Aussie university did some modelling in the last few days. If 80% of the population here isolates, we can stop it in a few weeks. If 70% of the population isolates, it will slow, drop, then take off again.

The numbers are going to be a little different for the US but packing churches for Easter is way less than 70% isolation - it can only prolong the pain for everyone.

Wade.
     DJT: Will *THIS* finally get this Moron into a white/better: orange suit? - (Ashton) - (3)
         I don't think it'll make any difference. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             ..I see.. ... I SEE! - (Ashton)
             I don't think the maths works that way. - (static)

Memorably described by colleagues as someone who would "unplug you from life support so she could charge her phone."
37 ms