IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New wrong product mis applied. what you need to buy is cinchona bark capsules
lower doses, natural, and keeps your bowels regular
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Stop using "natural" as if it meant anything, let alone anything good. Shit is natural. And CoViD19.
New glad to see that your usual lack of humor isnt affected by the pandemic
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New He's not norm because of this
Norm would have sulked and whined about you abusing him.
New No, of course I'm not Norm... Oh, you meant *that* way around!
Isn't English supposed to be your native language? Fascinating how you can't express yourself more clearly.

No, he isn't exctly Norm, because he doesn't sulk and whine, correct.

But he never fucking stops with the super-disingenious semi-Nazi bullshit, either. Explain how that doesn't make him at least as bad as Norm.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Because I love him and I don't love Norm
It comes down to family. He's my crazy uncle. He's got the old man foo. He will always be welcome on my couch no matter how crazy he gets.

As a matter of fact, box, if you're ever on the road and you need a couch to crash please come here, you are more than welcome. Even when you spout bullshit.

Edit: stupid typo
Expand Edited by crazy June 30, 2020, 06:26:26 PM EDT
New Heh..
While my direct contacts are quite fewer than yours, you may be surprised to hear that, despite his political-neurasthenia (as cannot be analyzed by us amateurs)

I deem that Box possesses the attributes people-to-people, as makes him, simply--trustworthy. I calls that, admirable, cwazy-Uncle or no,
especially whenever compared with any 'dis-US norm today'--no not That, er Korman fucking Ning
(who earned ~0 Brownie Points in the humanity-brainz-Department.)

That is all.
New Speak for yourself. Nice to know shit like this is what ostracizing or not comes down to in the end.
New "Lack of humo(u)r"? Were you trying to make a funny? Where are the crowds rolling in laughter?
     Paging Dr. Trump... - (scoenye) - (10)
         cf. 'News Picks' ... just.. maybe.. for-the-Win? [Amendment 25] firing squad?-he LIkes those. -NT - (Ashton)
         wrong product mis applied. what you need to buy is cinchona bark capsules - (boxley) - (8)
             Stop using "natural" as if it meant anything, let alone anything good. Shit is natural. And CoViD19. -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                 glad to see that your usual lack of humor isnt affected by the pandemic -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                     He's not norm because of this - (crazy) - (4)
                         No, of course I'm not Norm... Oh, you meant *that* way around! - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             Because I love him and I don't love Norm - (crazy) - (2)
                                 Heh.. - (Ashton)
                                 Speak for yourself. Nice to know shit like this is what ostracizing or not comes down to in the end. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     "Lack of humo(u)r"? Were you trying to make a funny? Where are the crowds rolling in laughter? -NT - (CRConrad)

Chips, dips, chains, whips.
112 ms