IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey you stock-holder types. We going to see DOW 10,000 crossed the other way by summer?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt March 18, 2020, 12:35:27 PM EDT
New rational ratio/bottom is 16k however I am usually at the wrong end of these predictions
why I do realestate
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Too many relevant variables to tell.
As is, the occasional big up days tells me there some people that think the "bottom" is not far off. So, I'd be surprised if the Dow drops 50% from today's level.

The Dow will need to look boring for a while before I'd put any more cash into the market.

I no longer buy individual stocks anyway. I'd buy an ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) like VOO which is Vanguard's ETF that tracks the S&P 500.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Hey you stock-holder types. We going to see DOW 10,000 crossed the other way by summer? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         rational ratio/bottom is 16k however I am usually at the wrong end of these predictions - (boxley)
         Too many relevant variables to tell. - (a6l6e6x)

It'll be gradual, but faster than you expect. One day it won't be there, and the next day you'll be surprised at just how fast it still isn't.
64 ms