IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, the two that got tested.
There are likely very many more carriers that are not tested.

Mind that social distancing when you're away from home.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Plenty of distance
Researchers say the Coronavirus can jump 7 feet.
New thats cooties not coronavirus
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Pretty much everything has been cancelled at this point.
All of my son's concerts and competitions, classes, you name it.

I decided against getting both my monthly allergy shot and haircut (no, not at the same place) because a medical building and a barber shop seem like pretty damn fine places to pick up a pathogen from others.

The grocery stores are currently mobbed. Fortunately we bought some extra food last time we went shopping. If we need to go back I think middle of the night will work.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New 'It's like there's nothing you can do about that joke. It's coming and you just have to stand there'
Hoist by yer very-own Ell Arrrr Pee-Dee, eh?
New Too true. And in response: "Everyone is terrible and the world is burning."
I need to see who hooked the LRPD up to a brownian motion generator.
Regards,
-scott
New I suspect that the LRPD-kernel has become sentient: groks anything-Drumpf as
license to change a few words; next he/she/it shall pick the DJT replacement--or maybe just a classy: Farewell massage?
:-þ

PS: I'm Rihgt! Sir/Madame LRPD sayeth: LRPD in a coma, I know, I know... it's serious.
aka Blessed be the Peace-Aps, for they know-not what they Knoweth!
Must. Revise. Koran.
Expand Edited by Ashton March 13, 2020, 04:47:27 PM EDT
New An "Outside Context Problem" if ever there was one.
And the LRPD channels the howling masses as they reply:

"I don't see how this has anything remotely to do with football."
Regards,
-scott
New Note: this is not exactly the safest place for your hand.
--

Drew
     2 confirmed cases and state of emergency in Michigan now - (malraux) - (10)
         Fingers crossed. - (Ashton)
         Yeah, the two that got tested. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             Plenty of distance - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 thats cooties not coronavirus -NT - (boxley)
             Pretty much everything has been cancelled at this point. - (malraux) - (5)
                 'It's like there's nothing you can do about that joke. It's coming and you just have to stand there' - (Ashton) - (4)
                     Too true. And in response: "Everyone is terrible and the world is burning." - (malraux) - (3)
                         I suspect that the LRPD-kernel has become sentient: groks anything-Drumpf as - (Ashton) - (1)
                             An "Outside Context Problem" if ever there was one. - (malraux)
                         Note: this is not exactly the safest place for your hand. -NT - (drook)

Everything is chromed in the future!
146 ms