IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A good summary on Biden "saving us" from Bernie.
And while we have tiptoed around Biden’s ailing cognitive faculties, the remaining voters need to understand fully what Super Tuesday might saddle us with:

Biden will face a Republican opponent who will unashamedly call him a racist because of the 1994 crime bill. Will it be hypocritical? Yes. But will that stop Trump from claiming it, stop his audience from echoing it, or stop it from depressing turnout enough for a Trump victory? No. All of these things come with Biden.

Joe Biden will face a campaign that has all of the advantages of incumbency, the bully pulpit, and the ability to set the national conversation around Ukraine and Hunter Biden’s dealings with Burisma. Will it be in good faith? Absolutely not. But will it stop Trump from using it to depress Democratic turnout? Not at all.

Finally, Joe Biden will face himself. Will he be able to withstand the onslaught of Donald Trump during a debate? Sure, Trump isn’t as sharp as he used to be. But I would offer to you that it will be far more easy for Donald Trump to remember his bigotry and hatred and deliver the lines that will motivate his base than it will be for Joe Biden to remember which woman is his sister and which woman is his wife.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/04/what-to-make-of-the-super-tuesday-results-our-panelists-verdict
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Also too: (re 538.. et al) ... Biden is not Guaranteed to become Demo Candidate. Yet. Moreover:
I mean: when the Level-of-National-'maturity' is an ongoing --->

ƒ[CHAOS + National-fecklessness + the ∭ (massively focussed Anger+Virus??? + transistorized Anti-truthiness == Agit-Prop-writ-LARGE)]
(and that's just off-the-top) ...

Isn't it ABOUT. TIME. to GET ---> those Financial Records of The Menace: spotlighted at ~10K lumens ???
Ergo: all next ploys MUST aim towards enbarrassment.. intro of every 'topic' which causes DJT to go into 24/7 Worry About His 'Status',
about all the lies/machinations he tries to keep-sub-rosa; about his continuing-??? Total Unconditional Adoration -vs- any of the thousands
of his past deeds, Worst-of-Lies, shitty juvenile disses of regular people-not All-White, etc.

The more of the above as SHAMES the mofo, causes him to *Stew-24/7, make extravagant assertion of wonderfulness:
..the sooner that coronary via his Fat+Sugar+Salt diet + dope addiction ... just might make all the above moot?

* Remember: that send-up at the Dinner wherein Obama humiliated the sucker: was the Proximate Exact-cause: of every of his initial + ongoing
--> attempts to extinguish every 'Act' of BHO. And still is the case. He Cannot let-go of ANY DISS!
and that stirring of his jelloware 24/7 by any mere 'diss' is his Achilles' Heel. No ?

It IS A WAR: via all means fair/foul/Innovative: to accomplish that self-destruction so richly deserved.
Innit? ALL+EVERYTHING on The Planet merits? nay, DEMANDS: DITTO re ALL MEANS as have the best chance to further-his-Derangement.

I wot. But w.t.f. do I know? ..FERSHURE... :-/
Expand Edited by Ashton March 4, 2020, 04:34:16 PM EST
New Re: A good summary on Biden "saving us" from Bernie.
I’m not certain that Biden is the strongest possible candidate, and he is deluded if he truly believes that we can go back to “normal”—there is a vast, deep, smoking radioactive crater athwart that route—but I believe that Sanders would be eviscerated in the general election. Seen elsewhere, anent the much-vaunted Sanders children’s crusade:
It’s a well known axiom of politics: NEVER RELY UPON THE YOUTH VOTE

Example: my 22 year old “Bernie” loving daughter enthusiastically attended one of his rallies on Sunday.

Yesterday she blew off voting in the California primary because . . . reasons.
The “youth” vote ain’t gonna save us.

cordially,
New Already noted. ;0)
I'm old enough to remember McGovern - whom the kids also adored and then didn't show up for in the general. I fear the same would happen if Bernie were the nominee. If kids in the 70's had short attention spans, kids today have attention spans that are of insufficient duration to measure.

http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/432315/

So, if I think Biden is a disaster and fear the kids won't show up for Bernie, who is my candidate? TBH, I'm beginning to believe it doesn't matter. The post-Clinton, post-Obama "New Democrats" have destroyed the Democratic Party. And as a genuine Democrat once observed, "If you run a Republican against a Republican, a Republican will win every time." Game, set, match. We're finished.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Youth-vote contrasts, dis-US performance -vs- n-other States
Greta T. has assuredly galvanized worldwide Yout ..beyond any phenomenon yet. That these others shall likely eclipse local feckless, otiose factions is a safe bet. But only because it's traditional.

That six-word koan does seem applicable--locally. Unless! ..the smarter of our say, I wanna live long enough to Be an adult! faction have matured unusually quickly. Should these have ascended to familiarization with irony, (so as to brow-beat the dead-beats into uncustomary action) ... maybe the unimaginable happens.

All we have left Are long-shots anyway. (Personally I'm happier for there being no fucking-algorithm for guesstimating Feckless-Quotients) from Now --> dis-Election daze. We're in Sci-Fi redux state for the duration ... Hmmm duration--another word taking on ominous connotations wherever you apply it.

I Believe!! ..I'll have me a bier.
     A good summary on Biden "saving us" from Bernie. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
         Also too: (re 538.. et al) ... Biden is not Guaranteed to become Demo Candidate. Yet. Moreover: - (Ashton)
         Re: A good summary on Biden "saving us" from Bernie. - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Already noted. ;0) - (mmoffitt)
             Youth-vote contrasts, dis-US performance -vs- n-other States - (Ashton)

Courage is your greatest present need.
51 ms