IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nit. We already have a version of Putin. Also, ...,
Chris Matthews:

“I mean, he [Sanders] takes it [the Democratic Party] over, he sets the direction of the future of the party,” Matthews continued. “Maybe they’d rather wait four years and put in the Democrat that they like.” ...

Former Hillary Clinton adviser and Democratic Party strategist Adrienne Elrod eagerly agreed.

“That’s the big question, right?” Elrod said, “There are people that are concerned–strategists that are concerned–that Bernie Sanders being at the top of the ticket will force us to lose the House. I don’t necessarily think that’s the case.”

“How about the future?” Matthews interjected.

“It’s early,” Elrod continued.

“How about losing the future?” Matthews prodded again.

“It’s early,” Elrod repeated.

Matthews, not quite finished, later compared Sanders’ crushing victory in Nevada–and prospect of winning the nomination–to the fall of the French army at the Maginot Line during World War II. Or, in simpler terms–he compared the Jewish presidential candidate’s win to the triumph of Nazism over the Third French Republic.

Video clip and story here: https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/chris-matthews-democratic-establishment-would-prefer-trump-to-bernie-sanders/
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Re: Nit. We already have a version of Putin. Also, ...,
Well, not all media is under his control, Pravda (or Fox News) notwithstanding.

Also, the court system is still struggling to be just, Attorney General Barr's efforts notwithstanding.

But, even now, Trump is working on those changing those things. NY Times is being sued for libel. And in the Roger Stone trial he is attacking the judge as well as jurors by name.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Time for all to board the Bernie train? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
         It's plurality not majority at best for Bernie. The majority is split. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             Assumes facts not in evidence. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                 Not that comlicated. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Nit. We already have a version of Putin. Also, ..., - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Re: Nit. We already have a version of Putin. Also, ..., - (a6l6e6x)
                 look finlandia already told us Bernie is Putin's puppet to re-elect trump - (boxley) - (3)
                     Not Bernie, per se. It's the fricking Red Scare I'm sick of hearing. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         yup -NT - (boxley)
                     Learn to read and stop misrepresenting what others are saying. - (CRConrad)
         the argument can wait until after super tuesday -NT - (boxley)
         Nicely stated. - (Ashton) - (2)
             He might well be. That's only as dubitable as per normal. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Much better. Thanks! -NT - (mmoffitt)

I know kung fu.
67 ms