IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New his friend? why they ol drinking buddies or somethin?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yes.
Schmoozing together at parties thrown by shady builder-oligarch in Moscow when beauty pageant held there, or thrown by Trump in NY for shady builder-oligarch's son's album release in US, stuff like that.

Again, are you really this fucking bad at keeping up with the news?!? Though, one can't help but notice, only when the news is embarrassing for your boys Don or Vlad... So no, you probably knew that already. You just a) hope nobody else does, and b) sure as Hell aren't going to let on.

Thinking everyone else is that utterly stupid shows who really is: You. And keeping it on the down-low even though you know is just slimy. Shape the fuck up.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     russia helping a communist? butbutbut trump! - (boxley) - (10)
         An opponent easy to beat, Box! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             so how does biden look in S carolina? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Already got my early vote. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     fsck bloomberg, we already have one whackjob billionaire we dont need another -NT - (boxley)
             I'm confused. Was your link supposed to be Bernie behaving badly? Sounded sane to me. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Again, are you really this utterly stupid? - (CRConrad) - (4)
             his friend? why they ol drinking buddies or somethin? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yes. - (CRConrad)
             Please. We're Americans. We've been chugging down this sort of crap for over 100 years. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 !! Thou sayest. -NT - (Ashton)

Here, have another hor'd'ouevre.
87 ms