IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, I think scenarios pretty much like that are why it was invented.
Shades of Hansel and Gretel? :-) There, she had to get rid of the kids before their father put away the spoon; apparently she couldn't just have him disinherit them.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Belatedly, yeah, chewed through ~that, a bit.
Caused me to -pause- enough to see that I'd Missed-it, on that first-glance.
aka
Nothing is ever ackshully Simple/this a great reminder. :-)

Appreciations too: just noting that your usually clear analyses Do go beyond the limited 'Boolean'-logic; that's a Good thing, I wot.
You would be dangerous if transported into The Pseudo-logic of 'the Law-makers' in many places.
Ex: the (US) Senate's role of, 'Advice and Consent', its prescribed role as played out recently--where Evil won in a one-leg hop.

There's Nothing "I know Fershure!" under present planetwide Language Murder--so oft with malice-aforethought.
Confucius Was fucking-Right--there and lots else. Wish I'd encountered that little page torn from magazine, at about age 12, Jr. in HS.
     Zlatan Ibrahimovic exerts a bad influence on Italian -- and international! -- football. - (CRConrad) - (9)
         blow it before you go -NT - (boxley)
         you mean man buns have just started showing up in finland? - (boxley) - (1)
             In Coppa Italia on TV, and in the HJK B-junior (16-17-yo) team. Otherwise... - (CRConrad)
         I'm just glad he's back to being an ocean away. - (mmoffitt)
         Thanks! most-Interesting er, 'legal'-dermain on which to chew. 'What fools these mortals be'. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
             What, the "legal lot" (as the literal translation from Swedish would be)? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 it would stop the new step mom from taking it all from the kids -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Yeah, I think scenarios pretty much like that are why it was invented. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Belatedly, yeah, chewed through ~that, a bit. - (Ashton)

Nobody has that much Schadenfreude in him.
56 ms