IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New it would stop the new step mom from taking it all from the kids
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yeah, I think scenarios pretty much like that are why it was invented.
Shades of Hansel and Gretel? :-) There, she had to get rid of the kids before their father put away the spoon; apparently she couldn't just have him disinherit them.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Belatedly, yeah, chewed through ~that, a bit.
Caused me to -pause- enough to see that I'd Missed-it, on that first-glance.
aka
Nothing is ever ackshully Simple/this a great reminder. :-)

Appreciations too: just noting that your usually clear analyses Do go beyond the limited 'Boolean'-logic; that's a Good thing, I wot.
You would be dangerous if transported into The Pseudo-logic of 'the Law-makers' in many places.
Ex: the (US) Senate's role of, 'Advice and Consent', its prescribed role as played out recently--where Evil won in a one-leg hop.

There's Nothing "I know Fershure!" under present planetwide Language Murder--so oft with malice-aforethought.
Confucius Was fucking-Right--there and lots else. Wish I'd encountered that little page torn from magazine, at about age 12, Jr. in HS.
     Zlatan Ibrahimovic exerts a bad influence on Italian -- and international! -- football. - (CRConrad) - (9)
         blow it before you go -NT - (boxley)
         you mean man buns have just started showing up in finland? - (boxley) - (1)
             In Coppa Italia on TV, and in the HJK B-junior (16-17-yo) team. Otherwise... - (CRConrad)
         I'm just glad he's back to being an ocean away. - (mmoffitt)
         Thanks! most-Interesting er, 'legal'-dermain on which to chew. 'What fools these mortals be'. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
             What, the "legal lot" (as the literal translation from Swedish would be)? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 it would stop the new step mom from taking it all from the kids -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Yeah, I think scenarios pretty much like that are why it was invented. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Belatedly, yeah, chewed through ~that, a bit. - (Ashton)

I let her go after 4 hours, told her why, so she blamed me personally for ruining this country.
49 ms