IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Zlatan Ibrahimovic exerts a bad influence on Italian -- and international! -- football.
Zlatan goes back to Italy with a turd on his head, and before you can say "Get a haircut, hippie!", Cristiano Ronaldo has a turd on his head too.

Now two of my son's teammates also have turds on their heads, and fuck knows whether the sprog will sport one too, as soon as I turn my back.

Can't even disinherit the little fucker[1]. If there were any justice in the world, Zlatan should be the one to give him a cash injection when I croak [Edit:] if he ever gets a turd on his head. [/Edit]

---
1: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_heirship
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
Expand Edited by CRConrad Feb. 15, 2020, 06:20:21 AM EST
New blow it before you go
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New In Coppa Italia on TV, and in the HJK B-junior (16-17-yo) team. Otherwise...
...they've been around since forever, but only on silly hipsters.
--

Christian R. Conrad

New I'm just glad he's back to being an ocean away.
For all the crap I receive about using "the C-word," you can't tell me there's a word that better encapsulates all that is Zlatan.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Thanks! most-Interesting er, 'legal'-dermain on which to chew. 'What fools these mortals be'.
New What, the "legal lot" (as the literal translation from Swedish would be)?
Depends -- do you mean the legislators behind it are the "fools", or the people who might otherwise altogether disinherit their kids, which the legislation is intended to prevent?

If the latter, I agree; otherwise, not. AFAIK these laws are taken for granted, at least in the Nordic countries, because most everybody finds them eminently sensible and just.
--

Christian R. Conrad

New it would stop the new step mom from taking it all from the kids
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yeah, I think scenarios pretty much like that are why it was invented.
Shades of Hansel and Gretel? :-) There, she had to get rid of the kids before their father put away the spoon; apparently she couldn't just have him disinherit them.
--

Christian R. Conrad

New Belatedly, yeah, chewed through ~that, a bit.
Caused me to -pause- enough to see that I'd Missed-it, on that first-glance.
aka
Nothing is ever ackshully Simple/this a great reminder. :-)

Appreciations too: just noting that your usually clear analyses Do go beyond the limited 'Boolean'-logic; that's a Good thing, I wot.
You would be dangerous if transported into The Pseudo-logic of 'the Law-makers' in many places.
Ex: the (US) Senate's role of, 'Advice and Consent', its prescribed role as played out recently--where Evil won in a one-leg hop.

There's Nothing "I know Fershure!" under present planetwide Language Murder--so oft with malice-aforethought.
Confucius Was fucking-Right--there and lots else. Wish I'd encountered that little page torn from magazine, at about age 12, Jr. in HS.
     Zlatan Ibrahimovic exerts a bad influence on Italian -- and international! -- football. - (CRConrad) - (9)
         blow it before you go -NT - (boxley)
         you mean man buns have just started showing up in finland? - (boxley) - (1)
             In Coppa Italia on TV, and in the HJK B-junior (16-17-yo) team. Otherwise... - (CRConrad)
         I'm just glad he's back to being an ocean away. - (mmoffitt)
         Thanks! most-Interesting er, 'legal'-dermain on which to chew. 'What fools these mortals be'. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
             What, the "legal lot" (as the literal translation from Swedish would be)? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 it would stop the new step mom from taking it all from the kids -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Yeah, I think scenarios pretty much like that are why it was invented. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Belatedly, yeah, chewed through ~that, a bit. - (Ashton)

It's a Berkeley DB file - neat! I love retro.
75 ms