IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Here's yer "context": "The mute switch remains one of" --->>> "Apple's" <<<--- "best ever ideas.
Who. The. Fuck. Cares.
New Dunno who does, but we know for sure who doesn't: Not the denizens of the RDF.
     New phone time! - (pwhysall) - (21)
         Oh, iCloud. - (pwhysall)
         All these great ideas from Apple. - (CRConrad) - (7)
             Re: All these great ideas from Apple. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                 Not sure if they did in '07... Maybe if you went there and brought one with you, Doc? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Re: Not sure if they did in '07... Maybe if you went there and brought one with you, Doc? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         Here's yer "context": "The mute switch remains one of" --->>> "Apple's" <<<--- "best ever ideas." -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Re: Here's yer "context": "The mute switch remains one of" --->>> "Apple's" <<<--- "best ever ideas. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Dunno who does, but we know for sure who doesn't: Not the denizens of the RDF. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 My Palm Treo had a mute switch. HTH!! -NT - (Another Scott)
         I've got your mute button. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Very droll - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 One does one's best. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Hey!! ..the exact Model I use when /no power, /Fires! etc. and none of the Hi-techno Works. - (Ashton)
         This Post Is Dedicated to CRC - (pwhysall) - (7)
             Oh, thanks, I'm touched! ;-) - (CRConrad)
             What's smart screen? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                 Re: What's smart screen? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Ahh, didn't know the name - (drook) - (1)
                         It's actually called Smart Call - (pwhysall)
                     my elderly microsoft phone has a scam calling notification instead of the incoming number -NT - (boxley)
             Well, Firefox is available as browser app. - (a6l6e6x)

Duuuude...?
92 ms