IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: All these great ideas from Apple.
Did your oneplus phones have a mute switch in 2007?

No, they did not.

It’s not a zero-sum game.

Every device has compromises. The 6T doesn’t have wireless charging, and the fingerprint reader is a slow in-display type, and it’s not waterproof at all.

None of these things matter to you, at least not sufficiently to stop you using it. All of them are absolute dealbreakers for me.

But yay, you win a prize for pointing something out, I guess?
New Not sure if they did in '07... Maybe if you went there and brought one with you, Doc?
I mentioned that Apple's implementation of a physical mute button is inferior only in passing; my main point was that they were far from the inventors thereof. I wouldn't have thought that was unclear.

And I used OnePlus[1] as an example only because I happened to know for sure that it has a physical mute button, which I happened to know because I happen to have one. And not, you know, because I am a 1+ fanboi. Because AFAIK, I'm not.

But sure, try to equate that to spewing the Jobs/Apple Reality Distortion Field. Most people would *want* stuff like that pointed out, so they can do something about it.

---
1: Come now, if you can cApitalise aPple's iStuff correctly, then you can this, too.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Re: Not sure if they did in '07... Maybe if you went there and brought one with you, Doc?
Point is, who gives a shit about your main point, other than you?

It’s clear from the context that I just think it’s a great idea, nothing more. And it is.

But nooo, here comes CRC like a Cheeto-eating neckbearded adenoidal anti-Apple nerd from the days, all “Ackchewally, I think you’ll find that Apple did not invent the hardware mute switch, and anyway my phone has a superior implementation, snrrrrrk”.

Well, fuck-a-doodle-doo for you.
New Here's yer "context": "The mute switch remains one of" --->>> "Apple's" <<<--- "best ever ideas."
New Re: Here's yer "context": "The mute switch remains one of" --->>> "Apple's" <<<--- "best ever ideas.
Who. The. Fuck. Cares.
New Dunno who does, but we know for sure who doesn't: Not the denizens of the RDF.
New My Palm Treo had a mute switch. HTH!!
     New phone time! - (pwhysall) - (21)
         Oh, iCloud. - (pwhysall)
         All these great ideas from Apple. - (CRConrad) - (7)
             Re: All these great ideas from Apple. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                 Not sure if they did in '07... Maybe if you went there and brought one with you, Doc? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Re: Not sure if they did in '07... Maybe if you went there and brought one with you, Doc? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         Here's yer "context": "The mute switch remains one of" --->>> "Apple's" <<<--- "best ever ideas." -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Re: Here's yer "context": "The mute switch remains one of" --->>> "Apple's" <<<--- "best ever ideas. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Dunno who does, but we know for sure who doesn't: Not the denizens of the RDF. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 My Palm Treo had a mute switch. HTH!! -NT - (Another Scott)
         I've got your mute button. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Very droll - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 One does one's best. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Hey!! ..the exact Model I use when /no power, /Fires! etc. and none of the Hi-techno Works. - (Ashton)
         This Post Is Dedicated to CRC - (pwhysall) - (7)
             Oh, thanks, I'm touched! ;-) - (CRConrad)
             What's smart screen? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                 Re: What's smart screen? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Ahh, didn't know the name - (drook) - (1)
                         It's actually called Smart Call - (pwhysall)
                     my elderly microsoft phone has a scam calling notification instead of the incoming number -NT - (boxley)
             Well, Firefox is available as browser app. - (a6l6e6x)

Aim towards the Enemy.
132 ms