IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting moniker
Y'all know that "spunk" is a UK colloquialism for "ejaculated semen", right?
New We do now! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New thats why they named the band in that manner
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Ayup but.. Bowdlerized here in the dis-U (natch: euphemisms-R-Us)
Methinks that merely this simple word-unrecognition is a mere tip-of-the Iceberg in its implications.
A 'spunky girrl' is ~ lively? alert!? ... and like that; whatever sexual implication is elided thus (except for those who have travelled beyond East Buttffuck)
and ackshully got off the Cruise-ship for a look-see and some Instructional repartee at a Pub, say.

(I once snapped a pic of a sign off-of A-whatever road) on my trusty Minox teensy spy-camera: Maidenhead ..I'd bet that Millennials here, most of these, might draw a blank re that word (or even the precise one, 'hymen')--no idea what the New-slang might be.

ie. Language ..Love it or Loose [sic] it. (Like the foul murther locally, of the most-used-word evah(?): Incredible!), now used as ~Wunnaful! or maybe Bitchin!--if yer old enough. It's downright Scary for any who have gone beyond grade-school slang.. the vast decline in not merely Speaking-vocabulary but, the much larger Recognition-vocabulary all around. Absence of such recognition enhances/inflames any honest efforts to communicate across the Great Divide of brain-functions n our deteriorating masses.

(cf. How Brexit was packaged-by-those two main-Idiots) and readily slurped-up by the Mob, prompting vacuous [X]-marks on that Decisive plebiscite
--and the BIG-consequences as have yet to be revealed in all their Gory: Y.P.B.s..!

{{sigh}}
New Not just U.K.
--

Drew
     spunk monkees - (boxley) - (5)
         Interesting moniker - (pwhysall) - (4)
             We do now! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             thats why they named the band in that manner -NT - (boxley)
             Ayup but.. Bowdlerized here in the dis-U (natch: euphemisms-R-Us) - (Ashton)
             Not just U.K. -NT - (drook)

At the tone, the time will be...
77 ms