IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: *Recognition*.. over the next precious months determines everything here..
>> "...carefully tended myth of Goodness."

Well, some people don't think so:

https://www.amazon.com/White-Trash-400-Year-History-America/dp/0143129678/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=white+trash&qid=1581024976&s=books&sr=1-1

Many long-ish reviews, here's a snippet from the first one:

"... I did not love it. In fact, I disliked the book in many ways. At the same time, I could not put it down."

Fascinating read, I recommend it.
New never read a book where they are afraid to put out a synopsis
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     What dreams may come - (rcareaga) - (21)
         Seconded verbatim, of course. Incitatus: earns at least the laurel leaves ..great Theater :-þ - (Ashton)
         It could be worse. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Rubio's piece is about as good as pure-sophistry+logic can do.. with/to Language - (Ashton)
             OTOH, Britain is still superior to the US. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Quite a lovely Q.E.D., innit? (UK may be hornswoggle-able by Prof-liar Pols), for a time - (Ashton)
         Predictions - (pwhysall) - (12)
             Disagree. - (mmoffitt)
             *Recognition*.. over the next precious months determines everything here.. - (Ashton) - (10)
                 Re: *Recognition*.. over the next precious months determines everything here.. - (dmcarls) - (1)
                     never read a book where they are afraid to put out a synopsis -NT - (boxley)
                 STOP THAT! - (drook) - (7)
                     It's not the same 'THAT'. - (Ashton)
                     "as though they're too stupid to have seen it..." Point of Order. They *ARE* that stupid. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         Watch again ... pay particular attention to the last 3 words -NT - (drook) - (4)
                             And the question? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 alas.. 'Stupid..' IS a grade-school epithet too-oft conflated with ignorance ..as can be addressed. - (Ashton)
                                 Misinformed and incurious - (drook)
                             Serendipity Strikes: on SciFri (!) re the core of these communications ... today - (Ashton)
         Next target: Amendment #22 -NT - (scoenye) - (2)
             sad, I had to look it up and you may be correct -NT - (boxley)
             Were 3/4th of States to ratify we'd already be in Hospice, just awaiting the form-of implosion. - (Ashton)

This is gonna blow up - like a coeliac at a bread festival.
90 ms