IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Maybe Micheal Moore was onto something...
New My dad said on that day ...
"I don't care what else Reagan ever does in his life. What he did today was fundamentally change our nation for the worse."
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New My dad had a Reagan saying
I don't like what he does. He doesn't charge me enough in taxes. But all my kids are working.

My dad was a soda industry executive. I worked those soda lines. He made a serious amount of money without crossing into the 2%. He had a great life, financially. As far as Pink Floyd was concerned he was in the dogs class.

But he really didn't like Reagan simply because he thought he wasn't being charged enough in taxes. But we all have jobs so Reagan must have been doing something right.
New Geo. Carlin's "The American Dream" (link at bottom)
"..so you have to be asleep to believe it". Our near-entire Bio in Nine Words?

Perfect complement again, Don! do preserve that precious resource in-head; a large slice are heading for extinction (one Way or another :-)
..so you need to be around in order to teach some of their offspring, "how to Read/and Retain, Eh?

The American Dream
     Here's a chuckle. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
         Shouldn't have gone after his supporters like that -NT - (drook) - (11)
             Channeling Ivanka are we? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                 Remembering "deplorables" -NT - (drook) - (9)
                     Not unsympathetic, but don't you think it's come time to call a spade a spade? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                         Maybe, but they were doing the same as when Trump mocked Michael J Fox -NT - (drook) - (7)
                             HUGE difference. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                 Maybe Micheal Moore was onto something... - (dmcarls) - (3)
                                     My dad said on that day ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         My dad had a Reagan saying - (crazy)
                                     Geo. Carlin's "The American Dream" (link at bottom) - (Ashton)
                                 +5 * (y) thumbs-up. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 Belated congrats.. - (Ashton)

Battling CRC is the honor of Viking combat!
59 ms