IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm not sure of the process
Do you mean you mirror your phone screen to chomecast device or are you choosing a button on your phone to tell the source site to cast to the device and no longer see it on your phone?
New Android supports both
But to use the first model, the TV has to have access to the feed. If he had that he'd already be using it.
--

Drew
     espn+ 4.99 a month 2 habs games per week well worth it - (boxley) - (26)
         Chromecast to the big screen? -NT - (drook) - (4)
             get jitter the larger you make the screen, hard to follow the puck -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 Guess bluetooth doesn't have the bandwidth -NT - (drook)
                 I'm not sure of the process - (crazy) - (1)
                     Android supports both - (drook)
         Get the "app" on a firestick. Works great. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (20)
             will try similar, thanks -NT - (boxley)
             had a spare roku, awesome pic on big screen, many thanks -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                 I hope your experience w/Roku is better than mine. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                     Needs strong WiFi - (drook)
                     6ft from the wireless router, will know for sure on tonights habs game -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                         very satisfied with picture quality, thanks for the advice -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                             How did you find a 55-inch non-"smart" TV? Thought everything in that range had Roku built in. -NT - (drook) - (13)
                                 1080 HD scepter 55inch low end price. $278 2 years ago. I dont want smart tv -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                                     I had a "smart" TV at last airbnb - (crazy)
                                     The non-smart are often more expensive, the others are subsidized -NT - (drook) - (10)
                                         Re: "the others are subsidized" - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             Yup.. automatic now; no need to 'write down' what you *hand-switched ..on the Channel knob. - (Ashton)
                                         ^ This. - (static) - (7)
                                             My next one will likely be a projector. - (malraux) - (6)
                                                 At least it is less likely they have a camera on you -NT - (crazy)
                                                 If they don't already, it's coming - (drook) - (4)
                                                     You can disconnect from the network before that point and it errors out but still installs - (malraux) - (3)
                                                         It prompted me for wifi before prompting for the account - (drook) - (2)
                                                             Yup, for sure. - (malraux) - (1)
                                                                 I almost did that - (drook)

People from Iowa are often kinda dumb, but their English isn't that bad, even though they come from Central America.
84 ms