IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Brevity Award ..last five words.
Indeed.. I reccognize that my 'reasons' for settling for damn-near-Anyone on Demo-list (including those who ran out of $$) are the reasons that most of these--whose values, judgments we can only infer--will prove anathema to the cant-controlled, imagination-bereft ..likely plurality. (Unclear, as it will remain: the %young-uns who will look-up from their portable games + endless-texting? to show-Up to vote, even).

Shorter: ANYone who hasn't fathomed-yet: the countless lethal-actions a Drumpf (next *freeed from Any 'punishable' come-uppance)--over 4 More Years: is a despicable lemming. As the Temp Rises and anger predominates ... in every commute, in many mobscenes daily ... well-you-know..

* presuming merely, that not-even-Four Repos give a shit about [anything besides asured sinecures].
New ITYM six?
     The Bernie Bros Unicorns are back. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
         You were at that meeting? - (drook) - (21)
             Preponderance of evidence. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                 [sighs ... shakes head] -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     Proving a negative is oft difficult. Film at 11. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 You sure swallowed Trump's talking points hook, line, and sinker. - (CRConrad) - (17)
                     Try harder. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                         That's because no one *did* claim that - (drook) - (11)
                             little more complicated than blood quantum - (boxley) - (10)
                                 My point is, how many of us doubt the stories our parents tell us? -NT - (drook) - (9)
                                     My entire family thought an ancestor on my mom's side was Blackfoot - (malraux)
                                     And that wasn't my point, was it? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                         probably got him confused with her dad the janitor -NT - (boxley)
                                         No, it was your only entry in the "preponderance of evidence" - (drook)
                                         Yes, that was exactly your point. You made it your point when you posted that card. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                             You're really not trying that hard are you? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 I didn't say "larger", I said "bigger". Completely different! -NT - (drook)
                                                 You're really trying a bit too hard, aren't you? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     1. False. 2. False. - (mmoffitt)
                         On the other hand... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             I already said I might vote for the former Senator from MBNA. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Brevity Award ..last five words. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     ITYM six? -NT - (CRConrad)
         mostly agree but stating that warren cannot beat trump, I will disagree -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Well, if she's the Democratic nominee... - (mmoffitt)

No. Just no. Not a potential no, a solid diamond-hard no. Like, seriously Chuck Norris testicles-hard no.
51 ms