IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ¡WOW! ... Schiff's declamation, ended minutes ago: was Shakespearean..
(Natch he profits via the incisiveness of his n+1 cohorts ..in the crafting) But the encyclopædic Beast-quotes + video FINALLY focussed upon the Helsinki Clusterfuck, and his easy-conclusion of, YOU!-could-be-next to be thrown under the bus ... in a trice ... just might awaken a primordial Sense-of Urgency (even amidst the lock-step reptile-brainz Repo-mindset); that is, after-all: the part near cerebellum which Does Rule within any panic-ever-felt, innit?)

(Yeah.. it's still 'Murica where fantasy-Rules, so never. mind.)
New Yeah, he's damn good as a lawyer.
His closing speech last night was even better.

He's working on the small handful of Republican senators that maybe took their oath seriously.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Which do you think had a better chance?
Play to the ones who still take their oath seriously? Or play to the ones afraid they could be next in Trump's sights?

Best to do both, probably.
--

Drew
New Yes , a briefer summary I had too.. Toes crossed.
And if THIS ∑ fell on la-la-la- deaf ears: I can't just now imagine an 'improved' version; Cthulhu knows what the repo-brainz shall fill Part Two with (and I loathe the experience of watching) more than samples of the Same-old pitch-to-base == Screw You! innaleckshul libtards out there.
     ¡WOW! ... Schiff's declamation, ended minutes ago: was Shakespearean.. - (Ashton) - (3)
         Yeah, he's damn good as a lawyer. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Which do you think had a better chance? - (drook) - (1)
                 Yes , a briefer summary I had too.. Toes crossed. - (Ashton)

No, m'lord.
36 ms