IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I mean no disrespect.
But your lamentation that you "miss doing useful work" begs the question, "If it was truly useful, how then is it forgotten in a mere two years?" I've long held that spending one's working life doing *anything* with computers is largely a waste if one is interested in having that work survive for five years or more. Virtually all work done on computers is of no use whatever within five years. So, don't take it personally, the fact that you worked with computers destined your work to be of only transient interest to anyone.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New true dat
Almost everything I did was of transient interest and transient utility, although the small book I wrote and designed about the historic Flatline Building is likely to remain the definitive work on the subject. For the rest, indeed, as I prepared to jump ship in 2017 (by which time water was lapping over the gunwales), I discarded close to seven hundred 3.5" floppies representing around fifteen years of work going back to 1987. The content was none of it relevant, and most of it unreadable by modern equipment.

cordially,
     My stupid bosses don’t remember me - (rcareaga) - (3)
         I mean no disrespect. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             true dat - (rcareaga)
         I ƒeare that, at core thou hast been victim of a timeless koan (in all countries) - (Ashton)

That tastes like Crab Juice!
31 ms