IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Forgot to rate the 3, 4 different painkillers: "Mostly effective", 7.5 - 8 / 10.
New Orisons sent -->
That's cruel&unusual punishment ... which even we-smart-asses don't deserve.

Advice? move v. s l o w l y . . .
until the Immune-Sys squelches them bad T-cells more-better than the pharm-chem, eh?
Seriously, have noted that the pain-killers really tempt to move 'normally' when prolly we Shouldn't fall for that bait,
fwiw (if you've had 0 or few such past 'events').
New Can't say the same
Cortisone in the spine worked. Everything else, not so I could tell. Had the same experience with shoulder surgery, and then kidney stones. The three times I've gotten "the good stuff" I never felt any difference.
--

Drew
     Test: Herniated spinal disc impinging on upper-body nerve branch. - (CRConrad) - (13)
         What, you don't like blinding pain? - (drook) - (3)
             Forgot to rate the 3, 4 different painkillers: "Mostly effective", 7.5 - 8 / 10. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Orisons sent --> - (Ashton)
                 Can't say the same - (drook)
         wait till you get old, and wiping yer ass throws yer back out -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             Sneezing can do it for me - (malraux) - (2)
                 I tend to dislocate my shoulder in that scenario -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                     Jeez guys.. should I ever reach full-geezerhood then, - (Ashton)
         After ~5 weeks of sick leave, back at work on half-time. - (CRConrad) - (4)
             Good luck. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Ditto! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Mine was lower and I skipped PT. - (mmoffitt)
             Thanks, guys! -NT - (CRConrad)

Member Contest. I love it.
46 ms