IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, for air and freight? Yeah, totally agree.
--

Drew
New +1
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Mike M: another example of Boeing's 'Commitment-to-Safety' cha. cha. - (Ashton) - (21)
         But FBW is safer and better. Ask Airbus. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
             Similar vantage. 'AU'/artificial {still-Un} intelligence; we don't know even our own brainz. -NT - (Ashton)
             Re on the driverless cars - (crazy) - (17)
                 I think the sunbelt may deploy it in the next decade to decade and a half. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                     Re: "automobiles are a particularly wasteful, stupid way to get around" - (a6l6e6x) - (15)
                         Disagree. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                             You'd have to rebuild society before that could work - (drook) - (7)
                                 Heh. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                     Looks to me like . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         I was disputing population density requirements. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Oh, for air and freight? Yeah, totally agree. -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                 +1 -NT - (malraux)
                                 Recall those HS 'physics' problems like, drop an egg from a roof.. - (Ashton)
                                 This being Murica you're talking about, wouldn't you have to... - (CRConrad)
                             cant have high speed rail if you have to stop at every exit for pickup and dropoff -NT - (boxley)
                             The last mile is still a thing. - (malraux) - (4)
                                 (Slightly OT) Bus schedules in Long Beach in the late 1970's were great. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     Bad moi. Empty -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Heh.. whilst starving I rode the Vincent. (Prolly got only ~50 mpg though) F=MA ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                                     I did a similar thing in DC - (malraux)
         And don't forget to check the firmware version before boarding! - (scoenye)

How can you die from a fall of a whopping 3 inches?
63 ms