IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I wear a jacket on Mondays because we present to owners on Mon Wed Fri
wednesday and friday I work remote. Since quite a few left I was asked to wear a jacket and present all 3 days. Was told with one other co-worker, the data centers are yours, dont break them.

dunno about breaking it but the shit will be done right going forward.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Sometimes its good to have that authority. :-)
New Sometimes.. a good prop is
One's leather Mad-Hatter hat (w/sign: In This Style 10/6)
..'Course one dons such--where it's a good idea (?) to er, liven-up a normally placid/boring rote session with an Exhilarating! ^Shake-Up^
..as participants query selves ~ {is this guy the 'Hatter' or ..the Hat?} so ya can't do this if surrounded by Corporate-mannikins, exclusively.

;^>

Thus far.. have managed the skit with sufficient guesstimates of the audience-mix psyche-mix==I'm still Here, not *misprision-ed. Yet.
* a Fine word not oft heard except in Court: I deem it the single, nay Sole-word as: defines our local+'International-Orange' Menace.
And appears to be applicable re Oz's upper political echelons also-too?

Wishes for the New Year: that each and all shall Escape its Surprises ..unscathed (except emotionally--near the Last months?)

[ aka: Wear your asbestos-Parka daily, y'hear?! ]
New I have had bigger authorities but not since the 1990's
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     I wear a jacket on Mondays because we present to owners on Mon Wed Fri - (boxley) - (3)
         Sometimes its good to have that authority. :-) -NT - (static) - (2)
             Sometimes.. a good prop is - (Ashton)
             I have had bigger authorities but not since the 1990's -NT - (boxley)

Fear my pink line.
43 ms