IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry
Simple as that.

On the other hand, "help" for this situation is 1920s voodoo for the vast majority of programs. I should know, I've experienced it twice, once as a true believer and then with my eyes wide open.

Keep in mind, the 1st time was at age 18, and I requested it, time to grow up. 2nd time court ordered, because let's face it, use of hallucinogenic drugs on a bimonthly basis is a perfectly rational reason the send someone to an AA based rehab, and then use it as a basis to have years of forced meetings.

If I didn't find an AA sponsor I'd have been sent to jail. That's the same as telling me to join a church and if they didn't believe me CLANG.

https://12stepcultreligionexposed.wordpress.com/2018/07/09/orange-papers-archive-here/
New Thanks.. pretty-much exactamente.
A cerebral illumination of that phenom, bolstering my own acquired-take on their M.O.
[as: ~ the dis-US' Puritan legacy again, that which morphs so many serious matters into ... a fucking-Catechism-for-the terminally-credulous].
Proof? The Mega-Church {2016: MAGA-church?} and its billionaire wallet-shearing $hepards.

Enochlophobia, Agoraphobia refined to, "the fear of and desire to avoid situations wherein one believes s/he may be subjected to incapacitation, humiliation" etc).
Ya needs ta grok lots of BIg-words to survive in this Tiny-minded asylum. And you have the Chops of actual {ugh} Experience, YPB.
New Re: Sorry
I thunk (based on nothing much, I must admit) that AA worked (kindasorta) if you were in its target audience: white, Christian, fallen-middle-class/upper-working-class/possibly-ex-military, mostly male.
New And within that group not very well
There are no stats and they lie about success rates.
     Alcohol kills. - (malraux) - (15)
         I no words. - (Ashton)
         It sure can! - (a6l6e6x)
         so sorry :-( -NT - (boxley)
         Our condolences to you and the family :-( -NT - (scoenye)
         An interesting NY Times opinion article. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Sorry - (crazy) - (3)
                 Thanks.. pretty-much exactamente. - (Ashton)
                 Re: Sorry - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     And within that group not very well - (crazy)
         So sorry to hear. Deepest condolences to you and yours. - (pwhysall)
         The universal personality solvent - (rcareaga)
         I'm so sorry, Scott. -NT - (jake123)
         I tried to come up with something helpful to say, but failed. - (mmoffitt)
         Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words. - (malraux)
         Belated but heartfelt condolences. And thanks for the tip... (hopefully not acutely needed). -NT - (CRConrad)

Goo goo goo joob!
55 ms