IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New tRump attacks windmills
and I can't see how anybody can claim to understand him:

President Donald Trump went off on a longtime subject of his ire, windmills, during a weekend speech to a conservative group in Florida.

While Trump was mocking the Green New Deal to attendees of the Turning Point USA conference Saturday, he turned his attention to wind power.

“I never understood wind,” Trump said. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

“So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air,” he continued.

“A windmill will kill many bald eagles,” Trump continued. “After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off, that is true. By the way, they make you turn it off. And yet, if you killed one, they put you in jail. That is OK. But why is it OK for windmills to destroy the bird population?”

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-attacks-windmills-in-speech-to-conservative-group-i-never-understood-wind/

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Here's another, more-Fun coverage (Esquire)
A Hanukkah Present for most ..All, I wot.

Esquire

"Trump Slurred His Way Through a Praise-Rant About Rush Limbaugh and a Diatribe About Windmills
Another very normal speech from our fearless leader, this time to a group of conservative youths".

[Roy Edroso's colorful send-ups of the ackshull W.H. scenes, the er, chemical-dependency now more frequently spotlighted even in craven-meeja ... comes to mind. fwiw; cf. 'slurred']

His is a pay-for, daily re-cap, recommended by an IWE-cohort--his "in-the-W.H." skits I find fucking Satisfying ..and some just may be more Spot-on than.. ever the Meeja would dare to 'cover'. But you can find that Name/site and ya gets a free one-time peek. Or I can post a pithy one sometime; that's allowed occasionally. His Chops are copacetic too. (He makes his living on such Experience, hence the $, not-to-any-Corp).

Carrion.. DC must be filled with the aroma, now more than Evah.
Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 23, 2019, 06:13:17 PM EST
New "Everyone knows" he's a teetotaler ... Yup
--

Drew
New 'teetotaler' ..in golf maybe (he cheats a lot) ... but re Better-living-thru-Chemistry, well..
(not counting recently 'dropping-in' for a quick something-exam) the scuttlebutt is enormous. Prey that someone drops a pic/video or blood-test, In time, eh?

Time for another ... Ludicrous!, innit?
     tRump attacks windmills - (lincoln) - (3)
         Here's another, more-Fun coverage (Esquire) - (Ashton) - (2)
             "Everyone knows" he's a teetotaler ... Yup -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 'teetotaler' ..in golf maybe (he cheats a lot) ... but re Better-living-thru-Chemistry, well.. - (Ashton)

I knew it as soon as you told me.
73 ms