IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New House impeached tRump! No surprise, but it's done!
NY Times: Trump Impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress
Voting nearly along party lines, the House approved two articles of impeachment against President Trump, making him the third president in history to face removal by the Senate.
The Senate will probably let the POS POTUS of the hook, but his name is forever tainted! We all know that pains him.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Actual impeachment = no pardon for YUO!
Amirite?
New I'm pleased, but also disappointed.
There should have at least been a charge of violating Article I, Paragraph 9, Clause 8 of the U.S. Constitution. That he has violated (at least) that portion of the U.S. Constitution is beyond dispute and clearly indicates that he has committed the impeachable offense of a "violation of some public trust" (see: The Federalist Papers : No. 65).
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Dec. 19, 2019, 10:24:25 AM EST
New Now, don't send those articles over...
... until 11/03/2020. This is obviously something for the next Senate to handle >:-)
New That's ... not strictly prohibited. Hmm ...
Shouldn't decide something so important during an election year after all. Imagine the money that would pour into senate races.
--

Drew
     House impeached tRump! No surprise, but it's done! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
         Actual impeachment = no pardon for YUO! - (pwhysall)
         I'm pleased, but also disappointed. - (mmoffitt)
         Now, don't send those articles over... - (scoenye) - (1)
             That's ... not strictly prohibited. Hmm ... - (drook)

I'm very sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue with you unless you've paid.
125 ms