IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm trying
I’m trying to picture Barack Obama being so jealous and triggered that he attacks a 16-year-old autistic girl because she got to be on a magazine cover instead of him.

I’m trying to picture the Obamas stealing millions from charity and the Obama kids being ordered by the court into don’t-steal-from-charities classes.

I’m trying to picture Barack Obama tweeting, wild-eyed and unhinged, about the GOP Speaker of the House’s teeth falling out of his mouth.

I’m trying to picture Barack Obama trying to use half a billion in taxpayer dollars to shake down a vulnerable US ally, putting theirs and America’s safety at risk, in order to boost his re-election chances.

I’m trying to picture myself or Democrats in general being okay with any of that just because he’s on our “team.”

I’m not having a lot of success.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New vulnerable US ally, putting theirs and America’s safety at risk
well he did refuse to send the weapons that trump delivered, just sayin
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     I'm trying - (lincoln) - (1)
         vulnerable US ally, putting theirs and America’s safety at risk - (boxley)

Hitotsu, futatsu, mittsu, yottsu.
35 ms