IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Greta Thunberg Slams COP25, Says Response to Climate Crisis Is “Clever Accounting and Creative PR”
..Perhaps her most eloquent Wake-Up yet; she gets better ... and about 10X clearer than POLS at impeachment hearings, while needing a tenth of the time for their glossolalia /bloviations. She got her Numbers right-to-TODAY as well, re Tons-in-amosphere curve.

On Time's Cover this issue.. (if she doesn't get a Nobel real-soon now, then Nobel is outta-Touch. Too).
She WE NEED her to become Known to the slowest amongst us: as, all here know just how feckless are 97.3% of the World's POLS. So unless this Movement reliably grows, exponentially: We. ARE. Fucked, as any normally intelligent person can aver. The clock is running. POLS are avge. IQ or less, I wot. Do the math.
Sans genuine-Leadership now and next ---> Inertia loads the dice.

Now, had I a tenth of Bloomberg's cache--I'd know what to DO with it. No.. I Wouldn't, but I know whom I'd consult with, early-on.

Ed: Add: KOS's response
Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 14, 2019, 05:15:09 PM EST
New wonder how much garbage was left behind at that rally?
Sorry Ash, it is too late
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Of course you do.
     Greta Thunberg Slams COP25, Says Response to Climate Crisis Is “Clever Accounting and Creative PR” - (Ashton) - (2)
         wonder how much garbage was left behind at that rally? - (boxley) - (1)
             Of course you do. -NT - (Ashton)

Golden Service, Incorporated
36 ms