IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Solved.
As expected, had *nothing* to do with shut-off valves. Two elbows and one three-way connector were leaking. Just got a call from the wife who said that it was all fixed and holding pressure. Tomorrow I'll be staying home to wait for the County Inspector. Then, two days later we *should* be scheduled for gas meter placement and connection. After that, have the furnace re-worked and the new stove, dryer and water heater installed. The delay is going to be the gas company. I'm really hoping this all gets done by the 21st when the kids get home.

Thanks all for the input!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Woot!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Coleridge? /edited: "Drip, drip drip on My cold grey stones oh /Sea malignant old pipes.."
     Anybody know anything about home gas lines? - (mmoffitt) - (14)
         The shut off valves probably just leak very slowly . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Thanks. Original installers are coming Friday. - (mmoffitt)
             agree -NT - (boxley)
         I know this about gas - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Well, ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Believe that's called, "Eating your own dog-food" (?) :-รพ - (Ashton)
             +7 ..that's a good overall-Koan for lots of 'matters' :-) - (Ashton)
         Having just switched gas suppliers... - (scoenye) - (3)
             Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Good luck! Winter is not over. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Hope you kept them away from the water lines... - (scoenye)
         Solved. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Woot! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Coleridge? /edited: "Drip, drip drip on My cold grey stones oh /Sea malignant old pipes.." -NT - (Ashton)

com.yendormike.servlet.disaster.rice.red.bookmark.torture.chinese.commie.java
92 ms